Your dog will
LOVE it, and so will you.
- Why Use Shampaw
- How it Works
- Vet Approved
How Shampaw Works
Shampaw takes out the hassle usually associated with washing your dog. No more fussing with the garden hose in one hand and trying to hold the dog still with the other hand. Shampaw's patent pending design allows you to concentrate on washing your dog in half the time and with less mess. Bathing your dog is no longer a chore, it's give me more!
Why do dogs and their owners love Shampaw? Because now the dog's bath can be fun for the entire family! Kids will be begging to give the family dog their bath because using Shampaw is so much fun and easy to use.
Shampaw treats your dog to a spa-like experience while providing a deep down clean at the same time. Shampaw's soft rubber combs gently massage your pet, getting deep into their undercoat where 38 precision water jets flush away dirt, fleas, and dander ... cleaning all the way down to the skin for the best dog bath ever.
Where To Use Shampaw
- "The problem with the hose is that the water just runs right off my dog's coat. The Shampaw has the rubber combs that shoot the water right out to her coat so it clears the shampoo out right away." Andrew O.
- "The great thing about Shampaw is that it combines loving your pet & cleaning it at the same time." Sara B.
- "I'll tell you what…somebody was thinkin' when they put this product together. I take Gus to the groomer—every time I go it's a $100 bill. The Shampaw is gonna save a lot of money." Sam N.
- "The Shampaw is really an extension of my hand. The dog loves it. You're massaging the dog at the same time you're able to get all of the dog not just the top layer or not just what appears to be dirty, but ALL of it & at the same time the dog loves the Shampaw because it's a massage." Patricia R.
- "Because I have the Shampaw, I can keep him close…I can have a hand on him at all times. He feels comfortable…I feel comfortable & we get it done a lot quicker." Chad R.
- "I wash my dog a lot more often now that I have the Shampaw. It just makes it so easy & it's convenient." Rosie S.
- "Most dogs love to get massages & they always want you to rub their stomach…so it's great with the shampaw when I'm washing her I can use the bristles underneath to get really into her coat & give her a massage at the same time & she loves it!" Mecca D.
- "Bowie has a lot of hair & I had to bathe her at least once a week. Before the Shampaw I used to have to take 2 leashes & lock the dog up to the tree & one around my leg…and try to grab the hose & the shampoo & try to do it as fast as I could. It was a horrible experience. Now with the Shampaw I can wash my dog in minutes." Erik C.
- "With the Shampaw it's easy for me to get into Molly's undercoat and actually get onto her skin. It acts as an exfoliator so she's not itching all the time. She's not as smelly as she usually was when I was using just the garden hose and she is actually a happier dog." Jen M.
Shampaw is a patent-pending dog-washing glove designed to give your dog a deep-down clean, instead of just washing the surface like most other products and devices.
The 38 water-jet nozzles built into the glove ensure your dog is free of debris, fleas and dander, while simultaneously massaging your dog.
Shampaw is so easy to use that anyone can use it -- even kids. And dogs love it because it's gentle and non-irritating to their skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What exactly is a Shampaw? Just the best dog-gone dog-washing product ever! Once you slip on a Shampaw, you'll feel the power of the glove. Instead of surface washing your dog's fur like a garden hose, Shampaw cleans from the inside out. Starting with his undercoat, you gently massage a rich lather into his fur. (He'll think he's in doggie heaven.) Then the 38 water-jet nozzles built into the palm of your glove will flush out debris, fleas, and dander right down to his skin. Actually, you'll be amazed at everything that gets washed away.
- What makes Shampaw different from other dog wash products? Washing a dog isn't exactly rocket science, but the engineering and construction of a Shampaw is. Our gloves are made of space-age material and built to last. They'll give your dog an industrial strength bath with the comfort of a doggie spa. Most dog washes use high pressure hoses to blast your dog "clean". But they don't really get into his fur and undercoat like a Shampaw does, and if the pressure is too high, it can damage your dog's tender skin. But Shampaw will keep a smile on his face, and money in your pocket. And you'll never have to worry about your dog smelling like a barn or ruining your furniture again.
- Who needs to use a Shampaw? Anybody that loves his dog! Any vet will tell you that keeping your dog clean is THE most important thing you can do to maintain his health. Ever see a dog half-scratch himself to death because of flea bites or irritating allergens? Use a Shampaw and you'll never have to worry about mange or other skin problems. And your neighbors will be so jealous of the way your dog's coat shines!
- Where can I get a Shampaw? Right here ... and not in any store. Order here and get the one-and-only ShamPaw delivered right to your home. Save gas, save time. Get the best. You deserve it, and so does your pet.
- Where can I use my Shampaw? In the kitchen, the bathroom, outdoors ... just about anywhere you want to bathe your dog. The Shampaw comes with an assortment of adaptors to let you wash your dog in the sink, shower, bath tub, or the backyard.
- Is Shampaw safe for my dog? The Shampaw dog washing glove is recommended by top veterinarians and professional dog groomers all across the country. Use it on Labradors, Chihuahuas, Poodles ... any breed of dog that has four feet.
- Who can use a Shampaw? Anyone ... lefties, righties, moms, dads, seniors... and kids absolutely adore it. Instead of fighting over who has to wash the dog, they'll actually be begging for the privilege.
- How often should I wash my dog? That depends on how dirty he gets! And on his breed. Thick oily coats may require more frequent washing just because they attract and hold more debris and dander. But you can't expect to bathe your dog as frequently as you do. Once a month or so is a good general rule. Dogs do need to keep their fur clean, but they also need some of their natural oil to protect their skin.
- Is Shampaw only for dogs? No! It's even good for cats, and everyone knows how much they hate water! We've also had rave reviews from horse owners, and even from a kid with a pet rabbit. As long as your pet has fur or hair, you can wash him with a ShamPaw. But we don't recommend washing hamsters or other tiny animals.